PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k) *J32 Update*

6c68b615a734f1529424ef97b697fa39.jpg

Works on my desktop too

Figured it out. They only work on the oval ones, not round ones. I think oval ones will fit better anyway. Thank you for posting that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phi1542

Reaction score

I think there is one with a like 2000 RPM Rev in here somewhere, but I'm not sure on that. I need to take one, honestly.

I saw it. It was just a start up then a light tap on the gas LOL it sounds good from what I heard. Trying to switch up my exhaust and I'm having trouble finding the right one. I've been through 3 different exhausts..... I spent so much money on my custom exhaust to try and get it perfect. It's either too loud or too quiet smh.... My mufflers are just a deep tone. No aggressive sound or growl like my straight pipes. I had a thread on how to get rid of drone but its temperature sensitive so when it was summer and it was too hot it droned again. so I put my mufflers back on. Trying to find a muffler set up that will give me an aggressive tone and loud but not too loud yah feel? hahaha any suggestions? and if you decide to post an exhaust clip that would be really helpful :)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Mine isn't too loud honestly. It's kind of quiet to me around 3500 and on. Like it gets louder, and then the sound just kind of holds there. Mine drones around 2k and then just gets quiet at 2500. It's a strange way to explain it. I really do need to take a video. PM me in the morning and I'll try to do that.

phi1542

Reaction score

Mine isn't too loud honestly. It's kind of quiet to me around 3500 and on. Like it gets louder, and then the sound just kind of holds there. Mine drones around 2k and then just gets quiet at 2500. It's a strange way to explain it. I really do need to take a video. PM me in the morning and I'll try to do that.

Cool thanks!

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

So I went to the junkyard and got a few things. Got a few things for the daily S10 and I found an 01 CL Type S ECU. Don't know if that will help out or not, but I thought I'd grab it just incase. Picked up a master cylinder reservoir and another shift boot, and a few clips off a J32 harness with some brackets.

james'99

Reaction score

So I went to the junkyard and got a few things. Got a few things for the daily S10 and I found an 01 CL Type S ECU. Don't know if that will help out or not, but I thought I'd grab it just incase. Picked up a master cylinder reservoir and another shift boot, and a few clips off a J32 harness with some brackets.

Get the key that compliments the ECU?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Well after IA, she's about to go into storage to hopefully start the swap over the winter. Just a money issue at this point. I know I'll have time, just not sure all the funds will be there in the amount of time.

Plan is to take the bumper/lip combo off, hood fixed, fenders fixed and all that re-painted from the guy who did the paint when it got hit.

I've got all these plans, just not any of the money. Plus insurance for this and the daily is coming up also.

Back