question about my car

theaccordian

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
That was a hint that this subject has been gone over several times...
I knew this thread was going down the gutter once he started talking about beating 450 whp sc400's with his 3100 pound 110 whp accord :rolleyes:

tsaiduk

Reaction score
great job guys!! now im ****ing confused about everything LOLOLOL

theskytraveler

Reaction score
I've been on here for a little bit. I have a 6th gen I4 sedan. One of the best things on this site or any site that deals with our cars or love of modding is the FAQ and the search button. You definitely learn alot about all the things you are asking. There are other boards that members of this board are on, including myself. Anything you want to know is at the touch of your fingertips or at least a mouse click away.

On this board check out the search button put in a keyword : turbo f23, h22 swap, I/H/E vs Turbo, etc etc etc. On other boards like AT or E-H, they have FAQs which have the most Frequently Asked Questions about accords.

After reading those and searching the forum if you have any questions everyone here will help you. BUT do know that you can ask for an opinion but the bottom line is you do what you need to do for your car!

Hope that helps

tsaiduk

Reaction score
wow you typed a lot. lol . so whats the difference between i4 and v4? sorry im a noob and crap. but we were all noobs at a certain point. i dont know what would be my better choice boosting my f23 or swapping the h22a?

tsaiduk

Reaction score
okay ive decided to boost my stock engine. but now i dont know whats my best option for it? can anyone help with list of parts? or what to fix in my internals for? and wth is psi? thats all i hear and my english is proficent but thats like damn beyond what i know

theaccordian

Reaction score
if you dont know what psi is, youre in way over your head. If you dont know the basics of what a turbo is then there's know way youre gonna install one properly. Take a breath, slow down...one step at a a time. First you need to know the fundamentals, check this thread out it'll help you understand turbocharging better

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=597

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
tsaiduk said:
wow you typed a lot. lol . so whats the difference between i4 and v4?

i dont think theirs any car with a v4 in it, haha. i4 stands for Inline 4....since the pistons and cylinders and such are in a straight line. its ok to ask these noob questions, but ive also found out in the past that the seach thing up top helps a lot too, and keeps down on the sites bandwitch by not creating another thread about stuff already talked about. just giving some helpful info :)

tsaiduk

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
did you even read a word of what i wrote earlier?
i gave you a list of websites

i skimmed it i think if you wrote a lot.. lol ill look back right now

well..what can i start the process of turboing? like any small parts i can add or mod?

Back