Question on Exhaust

mortzzen

Reaction score
On a 2000 Accord EX coupe v6 when installing the intake if it's an Sri, do you still remove the box that sits under the stock intake? or is that only removed if you're installing a longer type of cold air intake? The box sits in front of the drivers side tire and when you're installing the intake you can see the hole from the top where it feeds air upwards.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Why is this question on exhaust?

And you don't have to remove the whole box with short ram but at least the top half.

JINXaREDLINE

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a dual tip exhaust from the v6, but on the i4? About the header, I'm still looking at different versions online just one thing about all of the header's is heat wrap yes or no?

the cat I don't have anything to worry about since mine was put on just under two years ago now.(OEM)

twofast4u

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a dual tip exhaust from the v6, but on the i4? About the header, I'm still looking at different versions online just one thing about all of the header's is heat wrap yes or no?

the cat I don't have anything to worry about since mine was put on just under two years ago now.(OEM)

I've seen the v6 exhaust on the i4, everything fits, but you will lose back pressure which also means you will lose power....not recommended lol

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Just picked up magnaflow 15640 system...$700 for my v6. yay :party52:

Last edited:
Back