Questions on Header exhaust and intake

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Oh snap, The bangs arent too too bad. I was just going to have the whole exhaust muffler and piping painted semi gloss black at our shop so that it hides the blemishes and dents. Ill probably try and polish the exhaust tip to get the few small scuffs out of it.

And I already have the parts. The car is long gone. The owner had already come and taken their stereo equipment out before i even knew it had those parts.

Do you by chance know if the exhaust sounds decent? Im not a big fan of the huge tip on the muffler, but who can complain about free. And what makes this exhaust system rare?

if you youtube it, they should have it. if not, then the sp2 is pretty dam close to the apexi WS2 which is quiet IMO.

And by 2-1 gasket I mean this spot on the header...

hhc5018d.jpg

and that gasket u can usually buy at the autostore. if they dont have it then u can always order it but when i went, i asked for an accord center flange gasket and they had it in stock. It was for a Stock EX header but it fit fine, flush and lined up with all the holes

Drift

Reaction score
And by 2-1 gasket I mean this spot on the header...

hhc5018d.jpg

Ive been using a Subaru Head-to-manifold exhaust gasket in there for a few years now. Its a 3 layer metal gasket so it stands the test of time. But it did take a small amount of modification to get to fit right.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Ive been using a Subaru Head-to-manifold exhaust gasket in there for a few years now. Its a 3 layer metal gasket so it stands the test of time. But it did take a small amount of modification to get to fit right.

What car did this come out of, I might have to give it a whirl because this exhaust leak fluttering noise is really starting to get annoying lol.

Back