R.I.P. Rusty Slammington

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Yeah exactly...he burnt his garage and world-famous car down just to get some internet publicity.

Before he gave his explanation, all I saw was an almost bare burnt chasis, and a burnt stand alone garage. So the obvious first question was, where was all the goodies? Then I looked closer after someone mentioned the engine, then I saw it in the driveway.

So I thought this was an attempt to start some sort of story with a new build etc because it looked really empty. Internet fame has brought some good fortunes to numerous these days, and him burning down this project wouldn't be a surprise to me.

But now that he has explained what happened, it's just a freak accident.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Before he gave his explanation, all I saw was an almost bare burnt chasis, and a burnt stand alone garage. So the obvious first question was, where was all the goodies? Then I looked closer after someone mentioned the engine, then I saw it in the driveway.

So I thought this was an attempt to start some sort of story with a new build etc because it looked really empty. Internet fame has brought some good fortunes to numerous these days, and him burning down this project wouldn't be a surprise to me.

But now that he has explained what happened, it's just a freak accident.

ya I thought it was a big scam before I read his explination but hearing that all his wheels including the one-off gold ronalds were in the fire and that they barely got his roomate's car out of the garage in time makes it sound alot more like an accident. I feel like this isn't the end though......I mean that car got hit by an eighteen wheeler last year and mike said it was done then too. only time will tell I guess.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it is done this time...Just look at the damage.

Sucks to see it go before seeing what else he had going on.

Back