R.I.P. Rusty Slammington

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
You can't stop the build that so many people loved, while others simply hated it.

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011/05/25/news-gt-gt-rusty-slammington-arises-once-again.aspx

rusty2.jpg

rusty1.jpg

I'm personally not an e28 fan, but because of this build it got me thinking of its possibilities.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I admire his passion..but it is just a car...

I think the only reason he is going to rebuild it is to extend his 15min of fame since his car receives so much love/hate

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the thing is, that anything that happens to this car only makes it better. the day the fire was made public, i knew the car wasnt done for...regardless of whatever writeup said what haha.​

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
the thing is, that anything that happens to this car only makes it better. the day the fire was made public, i knew the car wasnt done for...regardless of whatever writeup said what haha.​

totally called it.
ya I thought it was a big scam before I read his explination but hearing that all his wheels including the one-off gold ronalds were in the fire and that they barely got his roomate's car out of the garage in time makes it sound alot more like an accident. I feel like this isn't the end though......I mean that car got hit by an eighteen wheeler last year and mike said it was done then too. only time will tell I guess.

Back