raped while working.

00accord91

Reaction score
So i got a seasonal job at a local costco wholesale and uhh came out to see that someone had offended and damaged my princess. my first thought was that it was a hit and run. feeling helpless yes i moved the car and went home. i kno i should have called the cops but it was cold as **** and i didnt feel like waiting 2 hours for some piggies to jus hand me a "report" that i cant do anything with. and besides that my inspection is way past due.
Long story short i returned to work to ask the manager if i can see surveillance video from 12-530(my shift). its just my luck that the side of the building i parked on has no cameras -___-..so when i show my manager my car he pulls a cart next to it and assumes that the side of the building i parked on happens to "decline a bit" so.."a shopping cart must have picked up speed and smashed into my car" -__- frankly to me a cart cannot cause this much damage i think its ridiculous...and now im stuck with the damage cuz my insurance deductible is 500 dollars and iono..idk wut to do now. my manager did make me fill out a incident report but it just a piece of ****in paper and "theyre not responsible for carts"..its just a little funny how they pay ppl to collect these carts in the parking lot but theyre not responsible..this happened last friday i just got around to making a thread..anyway here are the pics..

DSCF1067.jpg

DSCF1068.jpg

DSCF1069.jpg

DSCF1070.jpg

sikjdm

Reaction score
meh nothing big, i wouldn't worry about it. just get a new oem fender, get it painted and slap the hoe on.

goodluck

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
I feel your pain. Same thing happened to my car when i was working at a grocery store a couple years back. Only difference is that my back fender got hit by the gas lid. And there was no way that a cart could have came from the direction where my car had damage. My theory is this prick at work got a running start with a cart and caused the damage..:argue:

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
meh nothing big, i wouldn't worry about it. just get a new oem fender, get it painted and slap the hoe on.

goodluck

I wouldn't even go that far, you can take the fender off yourself and most likely pop the dent out.

00accord91

Reaction score
id try n pop it out..but its cold as **** over here and id hate to take the fender off jus to see that its bent that way..idk if its "pop-out-able"

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
so was that cart full of bricks and going 23 mph? wow. sorry that sucks, but good idea on the 4cyl 5mt coupe

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Just a fender man. Pick one up on ebay for $100, pay another $100 to have it painted and you're good as new!

EDIT: Here you go.....$194 painted and shipped to your door. I think Troy (f23accord2000) got a rear bumper from them painted NHBP, and the paint quality looked great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PAIN...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

How many miles are on your sedan and what year is it?

Last edited:

Nick1130

Reaction score
thats exactly what happened to mine ! same side too! i just took off the fender and push it back, it doesnt look perfect as before but you cant barely see the dent anymore.

Back