raped while working.

xx24xx

Reaction score
Costco carts are pretty hefty (at least at the stores I've been to). Big carts for a lotta s***. That particular part of the fender is pretty weak. you can literally flex it with your hand with mild effort.

I'm willing to bet that in court the stores are held liable for damage from carts. The carts are the stores property, colliding with yours. They probably just say that to avoid legal action.

BTW the treat title threw me off a bit lol.

ejreams

Reaction score
Just a fender man. Pick one up on ebay for $100, pay another $100 to have it painted and you're good as new!

EDIT: Here you go.....$194 painted and shipped to your door. I think Troy (f23accord2000) got a rear bumper from them painted NHBP, and the paint quality looked great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PAIN...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

How many miles are on your sedan and what year is it?

Thank you for posting this, my fender has a nice CD sized dent in it that 'popped out' but wrinkled.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
To be honest you might be able to get the fender and have it painted for cheaper than that, but for convenience sake, it's a good option.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
^ well i mean if someone were to actually get raped raped i dont think they would go and make a thread about it...well i wouldnt at least

Back