Really considering swapping to an AP1 S2000, H22 Accord part out?

cvjoint

Reaction score
Yep, only other car as pure as an S2k made in the 2000s is the Elise imo. Elise does not have a trunk?, often leaks when it rains, revs lower, and costs twice as much. As an only car that is not a good choice even if I could afford it, for you it might be a better choice, a dedicated toy. I put 750miles on an Elise and it was a blast.

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
Bottom line is all the money u put into a car u aint ever gonna see it again... and it is not an "Investment" into ur car because u dont profit from it... Part it out and be happy with what u get :) and ok tv's in ur car? really?? what a waste? what u gonna do drive and sit in ur back seat and watch tv??? and ur car is no where close to being a show car... so sorry :(

cvjoint

Reaction score
Bottom line is all the money u put into a car u aint ever gonna see it again... and it is not an "Investment" into ur car because u dont profit from it... Part it out and be happy with what u get :) and ok tv's in ur car? really?? what a waste? what u gonna do drive and sit in ur back seat and watch tv??? and ur car is no where close to being a show car... so sorry :(

lols First of all I don't have a TV in my car, I don't know where you got your stats from.

Second it's not a show car. For about 6 years the paint has been wearing off badly, and it got a few bruises from the canyon runs, audio installs and lots of experimenting. You can call it a daily beater, a time attack car, sound quality vehicle or even low key. While I tried to keep it stylish it was in no way a show puddle. I'm glad this is not a show car, those are as useless as they come.

cvjoint

Reaction score
Yo just don't crash your car on the track or canyons "having fun" before parting out...

My strategy is going to be slower on the straits and into turn and fast out to preserve the brakes. Those are the only weakness of the car right now. I didn't get to put the powerslots on, but that should fetch more dollars on the market.

cvjoint

Reaction score
The for sale thread should be listed sometimes on Tuesday. Everything but the radar detector will need to be sold asap. 6thgenccord will get exclusivity the first 2 days, after that it's all going on ebay/craigslist.

Is anybody interested in the car in general, say only with the H22 swap and original motor/car/ecu on the side?

Finally does anybody know swap shops that will do the swap back to f23 for the H22 block as payment? PM me swap shops, I'll call and ask around.

I shall be an s2k owner soon!
Thanks!

Back