rear end problems???

michaellane

Reaction score
no pizza hut FTW! well thank you guys for all your help. i am going to just look for OEM shocks and springs to replace mine with. any idea on a price i might pay for these? also no my shocks or springs arent blown. im guessing they have just settled with all the extra weight? i have on average 300--350lbs in the trunk at all times...

finch13

Reaction score
Oh hot damn that's a lot of weight... I don't think replacing the springs or shocks is going to solve your problem...

michaellane

Reaction score
Oh hot damn that's a lot of weight... I don't think replacing the springs or shocks is going to solve your problem...

see thats what im thinking...i run FOUR 22lbs 10' subs then a 5cubic foot box plus a mono and 4ch. amp all the wires and a 100lbs battery in my trunk

michaellane

Reaction score
well i dont want to have to call a company and get stuff made just for me...i am not looking to drop a ton of cash into this...its my daily driver that i deliver pizzas in and has 100k on it. i just want the rear to come up some like it looks when there is no audio crap in the trunk??? so would could i just buy some really stiff springs and with the extra weight it would help the ride out some and not sagg?
im sorry you guys im just a big noob:bash:

tunerbum147

Reaction score
try new springs or if possible find stiffer ones that have to stock ride height. there are things that are spring spreaders i guess you can call them. you put in between the coils of the spring and it stiffens them and separates. i would not reccomend but it might suit your need.

michaellane

Reaction score
try new springs or if possible find stiffer ones that have to stock ride height. there are things that are spring spreaders i guess you can call them. you put in between the coils of the spring and it stiffens them and separates. i would not reccomend but it might suit your need.

well you guys please only give me advice that you would attleast reccomend. i need some serious help here...

Back