Rear Lower than the Front?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
my advice, dont lower the front if its ur DD in a bumpy area... self explanitory

Raymond

Reaction score
the cut for the rear wheel wells doesnt go as high as the front ones as well. its like that on a lot of cars.

x2, my friend's BMW is basically slammed, and even though it's a pretty even stance the rear still looks lower because of how the wheel well arches are shaped. As long as the car has an even, or forward-slanting rake, I wouldn't worry about how the gap looks unless it's a huge noticeable difference.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
easiest way is to remove the spacers from the front struts. takes less than 2 minutes per side and will even it right up.

AlbanianCord99

Reaction score
My opinion is that if the back is lower than the front thats kind of ricey. i think the front should be a little lower than the back. Maybe 1/8 of an inch. Thats perfect i think. (My opinion)

jccg5

Reaction score
I have the same set up as you are fallenangel...the front i lower it too the max...the rear i lower it and only 2 thread on the slevee is showing left.ever since i did that everyone give me compliment on my car alot .....but no boat look for me.so i love my car now .haha
DSC01751.jpg

Back