Redtoy's next major project..and probably the last!

shavedaccord

Reaction score
You need to seriously look into a smaller intercooler. That is complete over kill. The fact that you need to remove the crash alone would make me want to find a different intercooler. It's too dangerous to drive our cars without that crash bar.

yellowfever

Reaction score
if you were ever a member of the "i dont have a silly intercooler" club then i would consider you banned for life

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
gl with it bro, i'm in belief with the rest of the guys that the IC is overkill but to each his own. hope all goes as well as possible

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
200 whp only? :thinking:

ur setup can easily do 250 whp imo.... looks sexy tho :boink:

o2 jockey

Reaction score
damn nice front mount. looks all crazy. good luck with the project. funny how u say u only want 200whp. when u start driving it around you'll want more i said the same. now im trying to squeeze a lil more power out w/o using up a lot of gas. haha

skabone

Reaction score
only 200whp? you should be able to get 220-230 with a safe tune. if you do melt the ringlands you'll be happy to know that an F23 can be had for very little money. what are you running for you engine managment?

redtoy

Reaction score
thanks for all the comments, good and bad. hehe

it's finally done, i'm running at .7 bar, engine management is uberdata. I really can't maximize the boost yet cause I still have stock clutch, the next thing would be a double d clutch soon. BTW, this is just an f20 engine, not like the f23s you guys have there. And as for the boost lag everyone's been talking about, I can't seem to find it. The turbine is a T3 16v which spools very quickly, that's probably the reason for the absence of lag.

for o2 jockey, yeah sometimes I would wish for a little more power, boosting is addictive hehe but my real goal here is just a normal cruiser that can go fast if I wanted to. Maybe if I itch next time I could raise the boost a bit more I think the f-series blocks can handle upto .85 bar.

tornado, sa quezon city ako bro!

15d9owo.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

the intercooler is a little but diagonal because of the airconditioning pipings. hopefully next time I would have enough cash to customize and edit that part of the airconditioning pipings.

Back