Relationship Help

du3ce

Reaction score
So ive been seeing this girl i met for about 2-3 weeks now, this girl is driving me crazy, i have never fell hard for a girl like this and its confusing me. What i like about her best is that shes into cars. You know how girls buy all those cosmo and girly magazines well this girl actually buys import tuners and superstreet magazines. Anyway i been texting her every other day (she doesnt like to talk on the phone cause she's on a pay as you go plan and doesnt like wasting her minutes) i would make plans for us to do something and then she would be too busy but she always makes a point to return my text. On to the question, Am i being too clingy? Should i let off and ignore her for a week and see what she does? I know she likes me cause she was all over me on the first date ive went out with her about 2-3 times and she even invited me to her house.

Last edited:

minituck04

Reaction score
i think she just might like the attn just not the commitment. she might be afraid of that. i personally dont like girls like that. that will plan something then back out of it last min. i understand things do come up so one maybe two times is fine. but if you see a developing trend then well she just wants you there to make her feel wanted but not want to be with you. maybe im wrong jsut from my past exp thats how i look at things. if she makes it a point to text you back then she should make it a point to make it up to you for all the times she bailed on you. i had a chick like that once. did it more then 10 times well the last time i invited her to olive garden. ordered everything. told her i had it so she could order whatever she wanted. she did. well i got up told her i was going to the mens room. on my way out of the resturant (cuz i left her *** there) i texted her because she loved to text me, THIS IS FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU STOOD ME UP BITCH. DONT EVER CALL ME AGAIN!! maybe im a prick but if your a good guy there is no reason a girl should ever play with your emotions. i dont know you but if it happened to you i would stick up for you. feel her out. ignore her for a week then see how things go. jsut dont get played by some skirit!!

du3ce

Reaction score
ha ha thanks man, well she never backed out on me its just that when i try to plan something with her shes always busy, but i think its me cause i want to see her almost everyday, we saw each other like 3 times last week. Damn i think im being pussy whipped maybe i should limit to seeing her once or twice a week?

arkmann

Reaction score
Try showing her where the mojo comes from... if there's anything left :D :peace: But I do agree that you should lay off her for a couple of days and see how she reacts. You should base your next move based on her reaction/non-reaction.

blindside

Reaction score
Your not being pussy whipped, you just met your match, i bet all the dates you had in the past wasn't any challenge, (girls gave in too soon) now somebody steps up and tries to ignore you once in a while, that makes you think big time, know what i mean? Just keep your distance and see how it goes, between 2 people even without a relationship one gives and one receives, pretty much how it goes.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Yea man i know those kind of girls its a pain trying to tell what they gonna do but i would say give it a few day and see if she hits u up and what not cause i have been talken to this girl and she was like ill call u so i said alright and some times they wont call and seems like they wait to see if you call but yea i didnt hit her up but she ended up actually calling so i was like yea this is a good one so u still going to the show right

du3ce

Reaction score
yea man u might see her there too ha ha

thanks for the advice guys

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Straight up.. you just gotta back off a little. Give her, her space. Girls dont like when guys are all on them and ****. Let her be let her im you, let her text you. Just forget about her for a couple of days if she starts texting you then you know she's interested if not obviously she wasnt.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
clingy like dingle berrys

no not really but some girls are whores and you dont know it

maybe she is busy maybe she is just weired

take your time before you scare her off

and if she gets weired on you ditch out before you knock that **** up

Back