Relationship Help

theaccordian

Reaction score
girls want what they cant have, If they can have it easily they dont want it. wait for her to text u! if it takes to long, text her back just to see whats up.

I call it fishing you gotta show the bait, tug on it a little, when the fish gets close, pull it away, keep on doing that and the fish goes crazy, and BITES!!

you gota get her intrigued, once you see you got her, push her away or ignore her, tell her your busy, itll drive her nuts. then just repeat this process and youll get her!

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
sounds like tht one girl whom i posted a while back... loves talking/ texting me, but never wanna meet up.. at least in your case, she actually WANTS to meet up with u, so i think it's all good :beer:

but u do sound clingy tho :p

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
I'm pretty much in the same boat you are Duece wants to hang out and stuff but we just never get around to it...were both just really busy. Shes been busy helping to planing his sisters wedding and that kinda thing, I've been busy with school. But she wants to hang out this weekend!!!

I agree with Accordian said just give it time bro.

du3ce

Reaction score
u guys think shes been putting me off cause she thinks that i just want to tap her and then leave?

on a side note: Jesus how much bad luck can i possibly get, i managed to **** up my bumper and tore off my wing west front lip on the highway today. This is pissing me off, first my wheel gets bent from going over a pot hole then i get that replaced yesterday now this morning i ran over something on the highway today. My front lip is gone broken in half and i thought polyeurethane is indestructible, and i have half a bumper this is one week before the car show. Good thing i just ordered a new front bumper and i think im going with the xenon front lip next.

Last edited:

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Thats sick man yea i know what u mean bout the bad luck mines not that bad but it still sucks cause my ****en tire rubs if people sit in the back and i go over bumps and then some dick poured hot coco all over my windsheild last night but yea cant wait for the show cant wait to see the new rims :peace:

ShaunBLAZE

Reaction score
Run before you end up married!! But seriously dude don't play yourself. Give her some space and if she's interested she'll call/text you to see what's up. It might be hard to do but you gotta find something to occupy your thoughts.

du3ce

Reaction score
SpEeD LuNaTiKz said:
Thats sick man yea i know what u mean bout the bad luck mines not that bad but it still sucks cause my ****en tire rubs if people sit in the back and i go over bumps and then some dick poured hot coco all over my windsheild last night but yea cant wait for the show cant wait to see the new rims :peace:
how many finger gaps do u have in the front?

du3ce

Reaction score
ha ha
back to the subject; im going over to her place tommorow, might be able to get some poontang too ha ha.

Back