Retrofit..FIRsT TIMEE!

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
colour-temperature.gif

As you go past approx. 6K, lumen output decreases. Also, our eyes are physically less sensitive to the color blue. Although, our eyes are more pleased by the color.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Re: First time.. im a nooob! (headlights)

14k HID brings teh fail.

Anything over 6k is a waste

indeed...once you use 4100-4300k (oem) you will never buy another color. my lame *** halogens are brighter than any 8k+ hids :coffee:

we cant tell how good the retro is until we see some night shots...very curious about the alignment if it only took 2 hours...

ps: holy big sigs all over this thread batman!

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
well i havent tested it out yet therefore i didnt adjust it yet.. ill get back to you on that =)

nexTOme

Reaction score
i spy nestea cap...!!! HEY thats what i was gonn use! lol looking nice anthony...cant belive you already have done the retro already.....:sigh: i need to get started with my retro.....

white beauty

Reaction score
Re: First time.. im a nooob! (headlights)

indeed...once you use 4100-4300k (oem) you will never buy another color. my lame *** halogens are brighter than any 8k+ hids :coffee:

The thing is though that when i bought these lights, i wasnt going for brightness, i purposly wanted the 14K because i like the really blue color they put out, as far as driving at night though the 14K are alot better than the silverstars i was using before, as far as being able to see more at night

Back