Retrofit..FIRsT TIMEE!

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
FX35 retro FTW!!! I love mine...and even more with the 300zx lense swap..but the TSX swap would look good..

i didnt know you have it..customlightz told me i have to relocate my battery and a few other things to get it ..but i guess if you can get it in there then i guess it wont be a problem with me trying to get the fx all up in there too then....who did ur retrofit anyways?:)
imma buy another set of fx35..LOL just for kicks.. having it laying around just incase i want to do a fx stuff..

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Yeah you shouldn't have to relocate anything, maybe the windshield washer thing..but i didn't have to do that...I did the retro with the help of a friend on V6P..he did the cutting and i did the painting, and lense stuff..I need to work on the cutoff line some more

There are a few members with it though, so shouldn't be hard to find info on how to get it to fit :D

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
can you please fix your signature? it's way too big, and there are way too many pictures. 1/2 of the thread is just your pic, it's getting out of hand.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
^ hahah

hmm would anybody wanna do a retrofit for me then?lol ..fx35 with tsx lens..?please pm me..i was gonna get customlightz to do it but they been giving me the ropes..

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
customlightz might have told you to relocate the battery because they mount the projectors from behind the reflector, and cut the back of the housing so the projectors sit really far back (if its them im thinking of...)

the fx isnt particularly big either :confused:

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
sorry to the 56k people. i fixed the sigggggggggggg =)

Last edited:

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
^^ look nice bro..didnt have to say sorry..and no its not that we are running 56ks..it just it take loading time and we have to scroll x2 to pass your sig pictures..look good like always ...thinking of doing retro for others? :p

ya customlightz..idk it make me rethink about getting it retro with them soo much even tho my friend said they are good ...givin me the ropes and walk around isnt a good thing for me..

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^They are really good though...i have him aim if you want that, or maybe talk to dinz or def talk to dreman..he might be able to get rich to start on it since they know each other good..and dinz got a retro made by him..

I can ask my friend that helped me if he wants to make another set..and then i will ask another guy i know who makes retros if you want me to?

Back