RIP melted accord :/

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Definately a blessing that you and your family were spared.

Sorry about the loss, but there is definately reason to be thankful!

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
glad you and your family made it out. ****, no wonder my uncle always tell me to unplug **** thats not in use...

i hope everything works out for you and your family and that things will be better in the future. like lwlba said, this is a very hard but rare lesson, but it'll def. change your view on life and something that you can pass onto others.

take care

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
sorry to hear that man ... but like you said everyone made it alright and that's all that matters ... any plans of parting out the accord btw?

samsizzle

Reaction score
the whole front of the house + my room is dunzo.. it will all be replaced though so i'm not worrying too much.

As for the accord, I was going to give you guys dibs to any parts you wanted but my insurance swooped up the cars the next day so I couldn't do much. I only had time to yank out my system which will go in my next car. They will pay us for the cars, so its not going to be that much. When everything is situated I will get a new car, possibly a newer accord.. or even a cpo 3 series, we shall see. Right now I am using a POS altima rental with CVT transmission and it just doesnt feel the same :eh: Anyway, thanks for the kind words, it's going to be hard to leave the 6th gen scene.. such a great car... no problems whatsoever and so many memories.. sigh. Life goes on....

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Really glad to hear no one was hurt, and your outlook on life seems to be really positive and well-balanced. I wish you guys the best and hope your family is able to enjoy the holidays in spite of what's happened

Back