RIP melted accord :/

SykVSyx

Reaction score
the whole front of the house + my room is dunzo.. it will all be replaced though so i'm not worrying too much.

As for the accord, I was going to give you guys dibs to any parts you wanted but my insurance swooped up the cars the next day so I couldn't do much. I only had time to yank out my system which will go in my next car. They will pay us for the cars, so its not going to be that much. When everything is situated I will get a new car, possibly a newer accord.. or even a cpo 3 series, we shall see. Right now I am using a POS altima rental with CVT transmission and it just doesnt feel the same :eh: Anyway, thanks for the kind words, it's going to be hard to leave the 6th gen scene.. such a great car... no problems whatsoever and so many memories.. sigh. Life goes on....

Get%20er%20done.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Glad to hear of the progress man, I am with you 100% on finding this kind of hospitality on the internet of all places. 6GA is really somethin else.

I can't imagine going through what you and your family went through, and I can totally relate to a new house not feeling familiar. I'm glad things weren't worse, good luck with everything. Lookin forward to updates! :thumbsup:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
This is the perfect time for your family to put in that full wall salt water fish tank!

Last edited:

meximan16

Reaction score
well thats one way to open your headlights. lol glad you're all ok. good luck

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
It is good to hear from you again Samson! I hope your family is doing good, and thanks for any future updates you will give us on the renovations. Always good having a community like this, and the staff and I were really excited when we had this kinda turnout for this donation.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Glad to hear from you Samson! Can't wait for more updates!

I also want to thank everyone who donated. When Eric came up with this idea I never thought we would get as much support as we did. This place is really something else. I can't think of another board that I am a member of that has the kind of camaraderie that this place has.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
glad to hear from you bro!! hope everything works out with school and ur home! :beer:

Back