Rotor's?

f23accord

Reaction score
whats up guys, I know i'm getting the Hawk HPS pads, but i'm wondering on what type of rotor to get, keep in mind that it is a daily driver but i'm a spirited driver at times. What do u guys suggest what type of rotor to get. thanks

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Power slot or brembo blanks. I've used power slot rotors since 02 and I love them. I have hawk hps pads as well

f23accord

Reaction score
yea i was thinking about getting blanks cause i really don't need anything cross drilled or slotted for every day i checked on tire rack but they only have brembo blanks not power slot where did u get your?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
From what others have said I would definitely recommend tasauto. I've always heard only good things from them. I'd search tasauto on 6ga and see if you can find any reviews of their brakes

J30MAN

Reaction score
From what others have said I would definitely recommend tasauto. I've always heard only good things from them. I'd search tasauto on 6ga and see if you can find any reviews of their brakes

will do! thanks.

jwong512

Reaction score
Brembo blanks. OEM blanks aren't that much different for the cost and Brembo's claim they perform the same as OEM or even exceed it at times.

Back