Rotor's?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Powerslots are great. For your needs though, I would just get OEM replacements or Brembo blanks and upgrade to ss brake lines, then you will notice a little difference in pedal feel. Between that and Hawk pads, you will have slightly improved braking.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
No to OT but Chris could u tell a difference when you installed your SS brake lines? I'm in the market and am curious

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I haven't installed them just yet, but several people I've talked to that have ss lines said they felt an improvement in pedal feel. I am installing a set of Goodridge lines this spring. For $110, they better do something lol.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You can make your own for cheaper, and buy the lines and fittings separately. All the pre-assembled ones I've found that fit our cars are between $115 -$140. If you find any cheaper, let me know buddy.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
My left OEM front rotor warped before I had to replace my original OEM brake pads. I wouldn't replace with OEM personally, I don't know if this was a fluke but rotors should not outlast break pads.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Honda makes good OEM brake pads that are made for our cars. I'm running Brembo blanks in the front with OEM pads and brembo blanks in the rear with EBC green stuff. Good stuff all around. Don't waste your money on buying expensive rotors and pads. If you really want to feel a difference in braking, upgrade your calipers to BBK and get larger rotors, or drop $1200-1500 on some performance calipers, rotors and pads like K-Sport. Overkill IMO but that's the only way you'll feel a difference. At the end of the day, it's a slow a** Honda.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
From my experiences, the OEM Accord rotors are trash. Period. I've never seen rotors on any car warp so easily/quickly.

I'd go with the Powerslots, because they're not that expensive. Or find a set of brembo blanks if you want to pinch pennies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
If you haven't looked at them already i'd recommend WagnerThermoquiet Rotors and Pads. Have had them on for 3 years now and they're great. I ended up putting them in after my oem rotors warped. I'll admit when it comes to stopping they are a lot better then the OEMs that were on the car previously.

Back