Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's 6MT 3.2L '99 EXV6 Coupe *UPDATED 5/13/11 NEW PICS*

someone needs some pics of the **** that matters! haha.​

cjsaccord

Reaction score

I love your car!! Whenever my friends say the 6gens are ugly I just show them a pic of your car then they jizz on themselves haha. I plan on making a replica of your car but in BLACK! :hide:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I wish I'd done my car exactly like yours.

Tsk tsk RJ. Lol Your coupe has a character all its own, I like what you did with it. Speaking of which, I never saw updated pics with the new bumper you put on… :naughty:

someone needs some pics of the **** that matters! haha.​

I know haha. The motor is clean but the IM needs polishing and the valve covers need painting. I’ll snap a few of the bay and the shifter though, just for you. I’m assuming that’s what you want to see, lol.

EDIT: Found a couple old ones I took real quick...

2011-06-02_18-44-35_556.jpg

2011-06-02_18-45-36_512.jpg

I love your car!! Whenever my friends say the 6gens are ugly I just show them a pic of your car then they jizz on themselves haha. I plan on making a replica of your car but in BLACK! :hide:

Thanks. And I once got contacted by some other guy that wanted to make his red coupe look exactly like mine, and I told him to make his car his own. You should do the same. :)

Last edited:

Darianjr1

Reaction score

^ yup everybody should follow allgonoshows sig

kn0x47

Reaction score

i wonder whatever happened to that aaron gabriel kid

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^haha I dunno...but man is it annoying to have someone copying your car exactly.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Don't get too cocky :)

:ioc:

Swap looks great though Chris, congrats on gettin it all squared away! Time to have fun.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^Nikita, I’m not saying anything about my car. ;) Just the principle behind someone wanting to copy it or anyone else’s is irritating - asking where you got this/that, how you did your custom grille or headlights, wanting to know custom paint codes you’ve used, and them telling you outright they want to make theirs look exactly like yours. Ugh.

Thank you for the comments, I don’t think I can ever buy another automatic car again. This is the magic of driving that I have been missing for so long, lol. Wish I could ride in yours. :)

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 Accord EXV6 Coupe

Any headway on the 3rd brake light removal or reverse light relocate?

And what's all this jazz about tow hooks and techno bumpers..?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^lol. Yeah the 3rd brakelight was gone, and just as I was working out how to cover the slits in the rear deck where it was mounted, I thought of a way I might use it for relocating the reverselights. I worked that out mostly, just need to get some more wire. But lately I’ve decided I want to get another trunk with no spoiler on it, and maybe slap a lip spoiler on, in which case I would need the 3rd brakelight again. If that happens, I’ll probably put the stock center tail back in if I don’t like the way the current one looks with the new trunk. If I do keep the current center tail on, I will come up with another plan for the reverse lights.

Follow that? Lol This is why it takes me so long to do anything with this car…

As for the tow hook and Techno-R bumper, they’re just ideas – now and then I think of something I may consider doing to the car, and I just want to list it somewhere so I remember it, so that’s what the future projects section is for. I may or may not do any of that stuff. But sometimes I do get paranoid about what would happen if my car ever got towed for whatever reason…my OEM lip and bumper would be shredded, lol. So I may actually do that one, but I don’t want my car to look ricey so it wouldn’t be purple or anything, lol. Think I should stay away from that?

Back