RR's '99 coupe EX-L

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT *UPDATED 5/13/11*

just saw the OP again, and man, i'm jelly.

Thanks guys. I haven't done anything to it for awhile, except the 2nd pic down which I just added.

Bigger update soon...

...must acquire 'save the stick' :lawl:

I think I posted it somewhere...

Oh yea, 2 pages back.

My neighbor gave it to me, I forget where he got it from. But I googled it and found this.

http://gearheadshirts.com/products/137621-save-the-stick-red-cross-sticker-2-pack

Kinda pricey for just a sticker, but it's for a good cause. haha

Wish they had a 6spd one.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT

haha, thanks chris. i actually googled it before i even posted, but i still posted anyway in hopes you might've known a cheaper place, haha. but, $5 for 2 stickers isn't that bad at all.​

Mikey

Reaction score

While I do love Christopher's car, and his style and attention to detail, IDK that I'd say "epitome". I'm sure he'll agree, it still has some more to go. I like where he's going though.

TheMole

Reaction score

While I do love Christopher's car, and his style and attention to detail, IDK that I'd say "epitome". I'm sure he'll agree, it still has some more to go. I like where he's going though.

Just my opinion. :D

Pretty much what I would do if funds permitted.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Perfect example of 6GA epitome.

I am flattered, but yes I would have to say that’s being generous. Two areas of the car have been somewhat neglected, the engine bay and the interior. I need to get the IM polished and paint the valve covers, and the big 3 upgrade would be nice. And the interior I’d like to swap to black leather, and get black CL-S front seats. And what I wouldn’t do for some red seat inserts or the like. :drool:

I think it's what most of us would do if funds permitted :boink:

Ha well it’s been a long process, and I’ve pretty much bought everything used, and sold old parts to buy new parts, etc. So I tried to do everything for as cheap as I could given my goals. The biggest expense was the swap, but there’s no getting around that, lol.

Soon the car will be done though, after a few more things. I can’t put money into it forever, haha.

Also, I think 50% of the "most of us" would add an additional: wider wheels+moar lowz :lawl:

New suspension and wheels are in the works. :)

I can’t go too low though, I’m more into the performance end of things than stance or whatever else.

Mikey

Reaction score

I can’t go too low though, I’m more into the performance end of things than stance or whatever else.
:wub:

I think this is the main reason I like your car. Probably because I feel the same way. I'd love to own a slammed/stanced car. But then that other side of me realizes the expense and impracticality of it and I just can't bring myself to do it. Maybe if I had the spare cash for a beater daily AND the spare cash to slam that car...maybe then. In the meantime, I'll settle for a 1-finger gap, lol.

ismer01_

Reaction score

hey does that roof spoiler fit a sedan ? lmk please thanks

Back