????????rules??????? Admin's And Mod's Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
In that case, when you signed up for this forum there is a nifty Terms Of Service you HAVE agree to in order to become a member.

Which clearly states

"The owners of 6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

That being said, our rules are stated in several threads, across several forums. Your failure to read them is no ones fault, but your own. So please to prevent any future misunderstandings I invite you to take the time to read them rules.

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
I'm lost..what is your exact complaint?

ok let me rephrase what exactly i was talking about seeing is how it looks like it takes a rocket scientist to understand this lets say you are me and i am you, you post a new thread and are completely a noob to this site have no understanding of how things go and are trying to work your way around the site, well without any advance notice you immediately get your thread shot up like it was in a scarface movie, regardless of whatever type of thread it is i felt i wasnt given a chance to edit it so it was immediately closed which i thought was a rude move.

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
well dude, thats the rules in the "classified" section. theyre posted there in plain sight too. theyre not hiding behind anything. i know it sucks, but technically, as "visitors" of the site, youre expected to read them and abide by them......no ones out to get you.

bro its not about anyone out to get me im in no way worried about that, its the fact of a consideration factor and a commen sense factor, if someone walks into your restraunt say for example and is completely new to your rules and regulations and would like to be seated but because they missed the so called rules and wasnt allowed to go back and fix their problem and was completely shut out of the restraunt not allowed to come back. wouldnt you feel upset not being given a second chance???

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
:thinking:

If you're crying about how they closed your thread, then READ THE RULES. Just because you're a noob, does NOT mean you are excluded from them.

Oh and you're making it seem like noobs don't know anything about forums.
LAWL.gif

first off im not asking for any special treatment but a second chance or a advance notice if my thread isnt meeting the requirement(for whatever reason) to be given a chance to fix my mistakes, i mean cmon now what type of forum is this?? ARE WE TAKING S.A.T.'S???? or are we on here to get to know each other and help each other out b/c i really do not feel like im being helped here. if you were in my shoes youd feel the same way.

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
lol....dont take the closed fs thread too hard man...

i had one of my fs threads closed and i forgot why.. but no reason to call out teh mods... theyre just doing their job.

each forum has their own rules, and its just to protect the rest of the members, because you cant really trust strangers over the internet...usually right? :hide:

im not calling out any mods or admins im just asking them to have consideration for peoples like me and the others that will make mistakes because we are human's (NOT ROBOTS) we have that tendency to make mishaps in our lives and will continue to do so.just because i missed up on 1 fact doesnt mean that it should get shot down. you know this is a learning experience for all of us maybe it will help the mods and admins for such a issue.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
ok let me rephrase what exactly i was talking about seeing is how it looks like it takes a rocket scientist to understand this lets say you are me and i am you, you post a new thread and are completely a noob to this site have no understanding of how things go and are trying to work your way around the site, well without any advance notice you immediately get your thread shot up like it was in a scarface movie, regardless of whatever type of thread it is i felt i wasnt given a chance to edit it so it was immediately closed which i thought was a rude move.
Ok, so here is where I drop the nice guy act and tell you how it is. READ THE RULES, I don't care if you were born yesterday, you come on this forum and break a rule it will be enforced. I nor ANY OF THE OTHER STAFF owe you or anyone else an explanation for our actions on this forum. You don't like it find another forum. I'm not going to set back and listen to you whine and throw your petty little insults around here especially at me. You're lucky I'm nice enough to let this thread slide, let alone what you're saying.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
bro its not about anyone out to get me im in no way worried about that, its the fact of a consideration factor and a commen sense factor, if someone walks into your restraunt say for example and is completely new to your rules and regulations and would like to be seated but because they missed the so called rules and wasnt allowed to go back and fix their problem and was completely shut out of the restraunt not allowed to come back. wouldnt you feel upset not being given a second chance???

Second chance? Well you being able to make THIS thread and posting right now is obviously a sign of a second change per-say. They didn't really ban you or anything. You're just ranting. :jerkit:

Dude, you made a hasty move and made a thread without reading the rules. So thus, the admins closed your thread. I don't know what the big problem is. Just read the damn rules, get acquainted with them, AND THEN make the thread. Then we they won't close it. Stop getting all worked up and crying as if we're out to get you. Pulease. :fail:

first off im not asking for any special treatment but a second chance or a advance notice if my thread isnt meeting the requirement(for whatever reason) to be given a chance to fix my mistakes, i mean cmon now what type of forum is this?? ARE WE TAKING S.A.T.'S???? or are we on here to get to know each other and help each other out b/c i really do not feel like im being helped here. if you were in my shoes youd feel the same way.

What the hell do you want us to do? :thinking:

I'm going to put this in your head. Like I said above, you click on the damn thread with the rules, read them, UNDERSTAND THEM, FOLLOW THEM, AND then there won't be any problems. Simple.

Last edited:

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
yeah sorry about the thread...we aren't just doing it to you...we have rules, and that is one way to try and protect our members on this site..most people(and i say most loosely because of some members lately) will not stay on a site for the amount of time to reach 50 posts to just scam somebody..plus we don't want tons of people joining just to sell..

I do'nt see what we are hiding though?? all the rules are clearly stated?? and you seem to be one of the few "noobs" who has troubles with this...all forum sites are going to have rules...so don't say we are doing a bad job because we enforce them...we wouldn't be doing our job if we made exceptions...and nobody is having a hard time getting along on our site...this is a very close knit forum site..you will notice this the more you stick around...

well so far i have someone else that has mentioned that they made a mistake and same thing was done to them,ok and thats exactly what i did i made a mistake but felt like i shouldve been shot up for it. now that isnt exactly fair all im asking is for some consideration for the new people or even the older people that have been here if they made a mistake send em an email so that they get a chance to edit as you have that option on your forum right? give them a second chance so there is not confusion if there is any.

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
Second chance? Well you being able to make THIS thread and posting right now is obviously a sign of a second change per-say. They didn't really ban you or anything. You're just ranting. :jerkit:

listen i didnt do anything to get myself banned i just "MADE A MISTAKE" does anyone understand what the meaning of that phrase means????? i guess not.:coffee:

Dude, you made a hasty move and made a thread without reading the rules. So thus, the admins closed your thread. I don't know what the big problem is. Just read the damn rules, get acquainted with them, AND THEN make the thread. Then we they won't close it. Stop getting all worked up and crying as if we're out to get you. Pulease. :fail:

there was no hasty in my move at all like i said it was a honest mistake lets learn from this "children"

What the hell do you want us to do? :thinking:

I'm going to put this in your head. Like I said above, you click on the damn thread with the rules, read them, UNDERSTAND THEM, FOLLOW THEM, AND then there won't be any problems. Simple.

and like i said im new here im learning as i go "GIVE ME A BRAKE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back