????????rules??????? Admin's And Mod's Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
Ok, so here is where I drop the nice guy act and tell you how it is. READ THE RULES, I don't care if you were born yesterday, you come on this forum and break a rule it will be enforced. I nor ANY OF THE OTHER STAFF owe you or anyone else an explanation for our actions on this forum. You don't like it find another forum. I'm not going to set back and listen to you whine and throw your petty little insults around here especially at me. You're lucky I'm nice enough to let this thread slide, let alone what you're saying.

WOAH WOAH WOAH dont get it twisted. i only asked for some consideration as i would have done the same for you or anyone else that was on my forum. as far as insults i made a point not an insult i merely gave a suggestion that we could learn from this. maybe so we do not get any confusion from here on out maybe just maybe you should review the future posts from people on this forum so there isnt any confusion. you see a harmless suggestion dont get upset now ok? if you want you can cry on my shoulder i am a nice guy ya know. just give me a chance ok?:)

nexTOme

Reaction score
wow...whats going on here?

just calm down, and lets think about it.......

you're asking us to put ourselves in your position and try to understand you....well, thats easy.....we all had to learned that rules are rules and rules will not bend regardless of reason/excuse what so ever.....thats just how its gonna be....i dont think i have to go over why rules exist on this forum, and why we have mods/admins enforcing them.....(well you can pm me if you want me to tell you....i wouldnt mind....)

lets turn things around....lets put you in our perspective.....say you've been on this site for quiet a long time....youd know pplz on this forum, you might know who frequently posts, who has genuine knowledge, who is trustworthy, you might even know who to avoid talk to because of their history of scam/fraud activity/immature behavior.....

now, lets take it to classified section.....you wouldnt want pplz youve known through forum (lets just call them friends) to get ripped off.....well duh?

then, one day, there was this new guy.....no one knows who he is....where he actually is located......how can you really tell he's selling legit stuff, how would you know he won scam you? (of course, im not saying you are a scammer).....those classified rules are there to provide protection for buyers/sellers on this forum.....

ok, then what is this "RULE" we're talking about? you have to have at least 50 posts, AND be a member on this site for a month at least......hey, thats freakin easy seriously......you dont have to be so-called "post-whore" to make up 50posts in couple of hours....have conversations here and there, you can ask questions you've been wanting to know the answer......you can look through member's ride section and compliment other member's ride that of appealing to you......through this process, you will be familiar with many screen names, who has what car and what mods...basically you will get to know other members on this forum.....

sure, from that, we build trust/credibility on each other......

lets just forget about everything and think for second.......
getting thread lock isnt big of deal...i mean yeah it sux to have thread locked...but thats just how it is because there's something called rules....

lets just move on with this.....no need to hold hard feelings against n e one.....especially mods/admins.....they are just doing what they were supposed to do.....they're not getting paid to do this...its just voluntary work to strive for clean/worthy/great 6thgen accord community.....

can we all get along now? :D

shavedaccord

Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOAH dont get it twisted. i only asked for some consideration as i would have done the same for you or anyone else that was on my forum. as far as insults i made a point not an insult i merely gave a suggestion that we could learn from this. maybe so we do not get any confusion from here on out maybe just maybe you should review the future posts from people on this forum so there isnt any confusion. you see a harmless suggestion dont get upset now ok? if you want you can cry on my shoulder i am a nice guy ya know. just give me a chance ok?:)
Your little smartass comment about how it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand your complaint wasn't an insult? Fooled me. Now you want to be more so of a smartass and tell me I can cry on your shoulder?...wow, enjoy what time you have on this forum.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We're not gonna give you a break just b/c you can't do a simple thing like click on a link and read the rules of the site.

/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back