Scion TC Spoiler Gap?

sweagle02

Reaction score
I know many of you own or know an Accord owner with Scion TC lip spoilers like this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-0...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item562d41b359.

My question is, I have seen some pictures of guys that have them and there is a slight gap between the spoiler and the trunk; i.e. Gil's. I know the 98-00 trunk is flatter than the 01-02 trunk. I have an '02 sedan so could someone let me know if the spoiler would fit flat or would there be that gap. Thanks in advance.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
will still be the same gap, the trunk width is no different between 98-02 sedans.

sonnyleq

Reaction score
all the spoilers for the TC DONT sit flat, there are curved cuz the TC trunk is fairly curved, I had one before, prior to mounting, i just bend/stretched it as much as i could to get it flat, 3m tape held it down very securely for almost a year.

Like the OP asked, since the '02 trucks are a little arch, i think it'll sit better than a 98-00 trunk.

I still have mines, if you're interested, PM me

sweagle02

Reaction score

This guy's hilarious.

all the spoilers for the TC DONT sit flat, there are curved cuz the TC trunk is fairly curved, I had one before, prior to mounting, i just bend/stretched it as much as i could to get it flat, 3m tape held it down very securely for almost a year.

Like the OP asked, since the '02 trucks are a little arch, i think it'll sit better than a 98-00 trunk.

I still have mines, if you're interested, PM me

Do you have any pictures of it on your car?

Back