Sikjdms 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Full Option

juicebox00

Reaction score
Re: hyundai genesis sedan

those are some sick pictures man. personally i love the genesis. drove one at dodger stadium for the hyundai adrenaline tour and it actually felt like it was built well. i have a feeling that it's gunna become the new 240sx 10 years from now

sikjdm

Reaction score

Im only going to say a few things

Every Hyundai I've seen or rode in with over 100,000 felt like it was going to break into pieces.

Every Hyundai I've seen used the classifieds, never sold anything close to what it was new.

apparently every hyundai so far except the genesis then, right?

juicebox - thanks man

01ULEVTW

Reaction score

Well the Germans are in a league of their own IMO, but this car is awesome...Hyundai is making a huge effort, and i would consider the Genesis if i had the money to buy a 550i...its a sleek, classy looking car that has power.

The reliability point...well, weren't Japanese cars unreliable at one point? My godfather and uncle had Nissan's between the 70's-90's, and all i hear from them was how unreliable they were...my point is, a well built car is a well built car...and maybe Hyundai is making changes for the better...because after seeing that disgusting atrocity known as the Accord CrossTour in person? :puke: Honda's losing their touch.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

juicebox - thanks man

As the car ages, I will determine if hyundai has changed at all. The tiburon was a huge fail, the cars arent worth anything new. I think a 2004 or 2005 tiburon still retails the same as a 2000 accord fully loaded with leather.

Well the Germans are in a league of their own IMO, but this car is awesome...Hyundai is making a huge effort, and i would consider the Genesis if i had the money to buy a 550i...its a sleek, classy looking car that has power.

The reliability point...well, weren't Japanese cars unreliable at one point? My godfather and uncle had Nissan's between the 70's-90's, and all i hear from them was how unreliable they were...my point is, a well built car is a well built car...and maybe Hyundai is making changes for the better...because after seeing that disgusting atrocity known as the Accord CrossTour in person? :puke: Honda's losing their touch.

Dude, whatever you heard is BS. Nissan made its best cars between the 70's and 90's. May I add the 70's Datsun 510, A 71 datsun 240z that I currently own. I used to own a 1987 D21 Harbody nissan pickup, sold her with over 380k miles on an original engine. Not to mention the 240sx in the late 80's and early 90's are still super popular. And dont forget the skyline series.... All these cars mentioned were well built machines. Nissan still makes great trucks and a nice 350/370z's. The altimas and Maximas are alright, not the best ive seen from nissan.

01ULEVTW

Reaction score

Dude, whatever you heard is BS. Nissan made its best cars between the 70's and 90's. May I add the 70's Datsun 510, A 71 datsun 240z that I currently own. I used to own a 1987 D21 Harbody nissan pickup, sold her with over 380k miles on an original engine. Not to mention the 240sx in the late 80's and early 90's are still super popular. And dont forget the skyline series.... All these cars mentioned were well built machines. Nissan still makes great trucks and a nice 350/370z's. The altimas and Maximas are alright, not the best ive seen from nissan.

Haha, BS? I'll take my family's personal experience with POORLY CONSTRUCTED vehicles over yours, thank you. Both gentleman are much older than you with mechanical experience, one who owned a 240 Z and the other an 86 hard body pickup, so i'm sure that i can trust their opinions. Just like you have "opinions" that Hyundai can't build a nice car, right?

I've noticed you keep coming to this thread with an intent to bash Hyundai for whatever reason, so i'm done with this thread. Nice choice sikjdm.

Last edited:

Marino

Reaction score

I have to admit Nissan sickest cars are from the 80s and 90s. The Z serie is legendary. Same goes for the skyline. Not sure about the reliability though. The experiences I've had with the 300zx and r32 skylines were pretty bad reliabilitywise.

Last edited:

ydasol

Reaction score

looks dope can be vip if fixed up rite

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

Agreed, unless you've driven the Genesis sedan then you wouldn't know that you can't compare it to any other Hyundai ever made.

Last edited:

sikjdm

Reaction score

looks dope can be vip if fixed up rite

yea she wants to get a drop on it? i am such a bad influence..:hide:

NOT.

hondaluver, either way, you do your thing and my parents/me will just keep rolling in the hyundais..

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

history does not dictate the future. Do you know how these cars have been made and with what quality they have been constructed? I don't so i'm not going to make assumptions. And about your comment on superior engineering, i'm pretty sure the german automakers have always been superior, look at the history of the e-class, every major tech innovation has been on their cars, thing we take for granted, like abs, they pioneered. Honda and toyota have nothing on german engineering, noone in modern history has had better engineering than the germans. I'm glad to see a company other than nissan is making rwd sports cars that don't have antiquated suspensions on them. Coughleafspringscough

Back