Sikjdms 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Full Option

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Re: hyundai genesis sedan

Dude, you should definitely do up that Genesis in VIP form, lord knows Gilbert can't pull it off :lawl:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Re: hyundai genesis sedan

Haha, BS? I'll take my family's personal experience with POORLY CONSTRUCTED vehicles over yours, thank you. Both gentleman are much older than you with mechanical experience, one who owned a 240 Z and the other an 86 hard body pickup, so i'm sure that i can trust their opinions. Just like you have "opinions" that Hyundai can't build a nice car, right?

I've noticed you keep coming to this thread with an intent to bash Hyundai for whatever reason, so i'm done with this thread. Nice choice sikjdm.

Who gives a ****, I never said I dont like hyundais. If you dont like my threads, or if you find that you dont like what I say, take it up with me on the PMs or PM a MOD. :darryl:

I dont care if the car was made with Gold, nothing will change my mind about hyundais until I see the car age. The genisis looks super nice, but a lot of cars looked nice and became a heap bucket later on. And no one should take my opinions the wrong way, I am just stating the facts. Hyundai sucked major a$$ in the past and just because Im not ready to trust Hyundai, doesnt make me a fool.

Last edited:
Back