SilverStar Ultra or SilverStar zXe? Need your help guys...

Akingkhan

Reaction score
I've had my HIDs in my car for about a year and a half, I had 8000K bulbs in it at first n yes they were blue very noticeable. One of the bulbs were going out so I picked up a new complete HID kit for $10 more then the HID bulbs, this time I got the 6000K. The out put is great it has a very light blue hue to it that is barely noticeable.
Look at all the newer cars companies like Lexus, Acura, BMW, Mercedes, & lots of others they all have HIDs in their cars. HIDs are not that uncommon these days & cops are use to seeing them enough to where your not g2 get pulled over. Unless you have some 3000K or 12000K headlights. Look up the HID color spectrum & get some that are close to white.

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Well i made up my mind and even though i said i wasnt im going to get some HID's :flipoff:

Im think about 6k ones, most likely going with DDM Tuning so hopefully everything goes well.

Thanks for the input though guys!

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Here's my 6000K HIDs
image_zpse210c04c.jpg

I'm not the only 1 with HIDs in my oem headlights & every 1 that has HIDs in oem headlights will tell you that they are way better then halogens any day........

Proof = H.I.D. Kit Club Group page

Last edited:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
(35 Watt AC Xenon HID KIT 9006 H4 6000K Lightning Blue Beam Headlight Conversion)
I picked it up from a local shop for $45 it's had no problems what so ever.

cfox28

Reaction score
HID's really do need to be paired with projectors. the way the bucket reflectors manage High intensity discharge as compared to how a lens handles it is drastically different. Our stock lights are designed to direct that kind of light where as newer cars will use projectors to direct the light out where it won't be blinding everyone. Think about why girls don't use urinals......don't be a pus$y....be a peni$...simply said

Back