Slammed question

JayStuff

Reaction score
So I myself am slammed at the moment with 23 inches to the top of the wheel well. Not as slammed as some of you but I'm tucking about an inch of tire.

When I'm driving flat and strait there is no scraping.. But it is when I turn the wheel in either direction, the top of the tire scrapes against the fender kinda bad.. Anyone else who's tucking and scraping only when turning the wheel? Anyone know any solutions?

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
i jus go slow and keep an eagle eye on the road. i put a dent in my fender once hitting a sharp bump in the road while my wheels were close to full lock(as far as it could go anyways) in a u turn. not cool.

Last edited:

9450erick

Reaction score
have you rolled ur fenders?
if not you should do that or else your going to be going through tires left and right and might damage your fender like above post

JayStuff

Reaction score
i figured. I already dented my front fender outward a little from what i saw.. im gonna have to somehow rebend it back. :sad: I need smaller tires.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Just leave it at 24 bro. It's a really good height IMO. Controls don't smash on the strut towers all the time, bit still do 50% of the day. Haha

Plus your rubbing issues will decrease dramatically.

Btw, do you have a camber kit? If so take it off!!! Haha the more camber you have in the front the less rubbing and the more you can turn.

JayStuff

Reaction score
No camber in the front. Only back. But yeah I think 24 is a better height and I also think I'm gonna get some new tires sometime in the next month for sure. You can see the threads on my back ones.

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
what size rims you guys have? i got 18s and my height is at 24 1/2 in front and 24 3/4 in the back, but when i turn my tires rub on mostly inside of the fenderwell and alittle on the fender itself. i also have ff types ones and i stiffened the front spring 1/4 a inch and that helped some of the rubbing. ive noticed its wore out my tire some, i think i need to raise another 1/4 inch

Back