Slammed question

JayStuff

Reaction score
thats about right. When i was at 25 all the way around i didnt have much rubbing and i have 18s with 45 tire height.

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
thats about right. When i was at 25 all the way around i didnt have much rubbing and i have 18s with 45 tire height.

so what did you do to slam yours more jay? did you add spacers? i was thinking i need to do that to mine and roll the fenders. idk how you did 23 all around i wouldnt been able to get out of the driveway lol my tires would get stuck on the fender, i have 45s also

jgilley

Reaction score
I have similar issues, it hasn't done any real damage though but then again I'm not at 24 inches, more like 20 or 21ish. Do your fenders look wavy at all?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

swollen_cu

Reaction score
jgilley said:
I have similar issues, it hasn't done any real damage though but then again I'm not at 24 inches, more like 20 or 21ish. Do your fenders look wavy at all?

You're like laying frame on the ground bro. No way you'll get rid of rubbing when you're that low. Haha

jgilley

Reaction score
Oh for sure. I was tryin to help the op lol

JayStuff

Reaction score
socal.. well my wheels are 18x8.5 so they are an inch thinner then yours. But i cut all my fenders all the way around and the new coils i bought have a pretty high spring rate (12/8).. although i wish i did 14/10. and yeah my tire pretty much does get stuck on the fender when i turn far enough but the car has more power and just keeps moving the wheels and thats when you hear the nasty scraping.

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
lol jgilley your **** is slammed man, do you get stuck on speed bumps? i like the 16s because you can tuck them pretty good, mine are to wide :dunce: i think im gonna get the 17 tl rims i want to be a inch lower i like jaystuffs height

Latest posts

Back