Slamming tips and lookouts

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
dont be affraid to put ur hazards on and drive 5mph in a 30mph zone, thats always fun seeing ppl get pissed.

I thought I was the only one who did this :whip_001:, and yes its fun to see the frustration on peoples faces.

OP in unknown areas, always drive slow homie.....you never know what might be ahead as far as road conditions as well possible construction/repair

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Speedbumps is something you just have to deal with. Unless you have a lip kit or something, there is no need to angle because the front bumper isn't going to scrap hardly any if at all. I always get out of my car at the atm, to much hastle trying to reach it lol. Drive-thru windows... I love going to them jut because I make them reach down to me lol.

AVOID ALL ROADKILL. That **** stinks and if you are slammed, it isn't to easy to just spray underneath your car with a waterhose lol. But the most important thing is to be Low N Slow haha. You gotta be making people jealous. Enjoy riding slammed and don't ever look back bro!

4door accord02

Reaction score
ALL IS good Information to know.. But by the sounds of it,Ill be scrapping no matter how hard i try.....

Out of curiosity, what kind of roadkill you guys talkin about from where you guys are from:eekwtf:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
ALL IS good Information to know.. But by the sounds of it,Ill be scrapping no matter how hard i try.....

Out of curiosity, what kind of roadkill you guys talkin about from where you guys are from:eekwtf:

Me and darianjr are in hampton va he acraped up a dead cat last week and i scraped up a dead squirrel last night lol

Bax

Reaction score
I wasn't low enough to "scrape up" anything and it stay. But I hit a dead possum with my exhaust going about 40. I smelt it for a minute or two but it wasn't that bad. In Alabama btw. Sometimes you can't help but to hit road kill because of traffic.

Adancito

Reaction score
Also, some gas stations have a mean *** dip when you go in that even on an angle you scrape the Sh!t out off..Avoid those..lol..

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Also, some gas stations have a mean *** dip when you go in that even on an angle you scrape the Sh!t out off..Avoid those..lol..

omg mentiong gas stations, dont even try to drive over the manhole looking things where the trucks pump the gas into. i went over one it caught the pinch weld and felt like someone rear ended my car

Back