So I went to a meet tonight...

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
There's this one guy in town, looks like a 1993 Civic, The biggest exhaust possible, I'm talking 4~5in exhaust. Anyways, his pant's falling apart, and car is completely stock, yet he consistently peels out of the markets and races everyone from red light to red light. His car is loud as hell, but only show no go.
That doesn't even count as show if his paint is falling apart.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
The reasons included here are why I don't go to meets anymore unless its daytime and a BBQ.

We have the same type of bull**** at our local Steak-n-Shake. Every Thursday night, it never fails. 11:00PM. All the tuners/ricers come out, rev their engines, do half-*** 180 "drifts." I eat there with my friend since we both get off at 10:30PM, so I park ALLLLL the way on the otherside where no one can hit my car.

Recently, I guess they got booted out by the local Police. Now they go to the local IHOP. I know this because I ate at IHOP this Thursday and saw pretty much the same crowd and no one at SnS when I drove back home.

You cannot avoid it. It makes me want to ditch my SRT-4 for something "mature" as others here have mentioned. I love my SRT-4, but every ricer punk kid with a tuner marks my car in their category and want to rev at me. Most of the time, I slow down or stop completely and they keep going. But damn, I can't enjoy my car without someone being a dumbass.

Either I need get rich and go throw myself into a 911 or get a Nissan Cube.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i get revved on while driving all the time :eh: got revved by an old dude in a dodge magnum then like 5 minutes later some town & country stepped on the gas a couple times when i was right next to em :eh:

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Yea happened again last night at our sonic meet some dumbass in a talon comes in all fast blowing off, but tthe best part was the cop ran to him right away and was yelling at him, and then I guess the guy was smarting off and the cop started screaming at him, was pretty funny.

O and as soon as I pulled in some ricers with a civic (with hood popped with nothing done and a spray can white paint job) and a teg start yelling camry's sucks I just started laughing I didn't even respond cause I was just thinking you drive a honda and you can't tell that I drive an accord not a camry.

Back