so that ticket i got

finch13

Reaction score
I'm 19
I don't know why I didn't realize this earlier, and the prosecutor even told me; my license is suspended because I still have my provisional.

You still have a provisional? I don't remember, but I think I had mine from 16-18, now I'm just on the standard under-21 license...

And holy jebus, canadian tickets are expensive! my mosts expensive ticket was a plea bargain to not get it suspended and I only paid $300.... I was supposed to go to jail for 90 days as part of the bargain, but somehow it slipped through? :thinking:

xx24xx

Reaction score
I think it's great that they are enforcing suspensions with speeding tickets. There is so many people who drive crazy and think $180 is small change. No offense to you of course. I'm just glad the law is making wealthy speeding snobs think twice.

kurtage77

Reaction score
sucks. you still have points on your license i suppose? your insurance being gay about it?

yea 2 points right now
i haven't seen the insurance yet though

Sorry for complaining lol
Sucks that you got your license suspended...
One less red coupe on the road:(

haha it's cool
-1 for the red coupes..errghh

Kurtage bounced back from a blown engine, he'll bounce back from this. :lawl:

except this time, i'm not sure if i'll have a mod lined up for when i do bounce back lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
sucks that it was your first ticket. my friend got a ticket for 117 in a 65 :rofl: which then got reduced to 94 in a 65, and he still got his license suspended for 45 days. sucked cuz it was his whole winter break in college the one year. it was also his first time getting a ticket im pretty sure, haha. you kids these days are really goin all out. ****, at least i just keep it to points and not suspensions :lawl:

Theory208

Reaction score
117 in a 65?!?!? wtf! ...The other day there was a cop behind me, old couple makes a u turn right in front of me. I looked in the rear view mirror like- you see that?! to the cop. Now the old couple are ahead, they turn with no blinkers. I look in the mirror like- f*** don't even think about it. Is being old like an automatic get out of jail free card?

Back