Socal Sightings!

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeff, that white coupe may be prandy?

maybe, but I don't think prandy has an exhaust.

-Spotted blue coupe around 9AM: lowered with hid at Camino Ruiz and Activity Road.
-green sedan with bronze/gold painted SE rim near Mira Mesa rec center around 6PM
-gold sedan: lowered, wheels, fogs at Shell gas station on Camino Ruiz and Mira Mesa Blvd at around 6PM.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
Just saw black accord...lowered, black rims, had cg squad on rear windshield........right by boiling crab....well I'm going to boiling crab lol

hirichard

Reaction score
-green sedan with bronze/gold painted SE rim near Mira Mesa rec center around 6PM
-gold sedan: lowered, wheels, fogs at Shell gas station on Camino Ruiz and Mira Mesa Blvd at around 6PM.

green sedan is my friend anthony. hes not on this forum at least i dont think so.
and the gold sedan could be alvin(adoboi) idk havent seen him in a while

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
saw a black coupe lowered with black and polish lip wheels driving on los robles around 4-430? i was heading towards PCC to pick up my gf, driver had glasses on

DrOwZee

Reaction score
saw a ss sedan, nice dropped raked from far away. when i got close, turns out the shocks were blown with 2 oversized guys in the front. who needs coilovers when you can rock blown shocks lol

MrLazie1

Reaction score
saw a ss sedan, nice dropped raked from far away. when i got close, turns out the shocks were blown with 2 oversized guys in the front. who needs coilovers when you can rock blown shocks lol
you mean springs. haha the shocks might be blown but it dont affect the ride height.
saw a black coupe lowered with black and polish lip wheels driving on los robles around 4-430? i was heading towards PCC to pick up my gf, driver had glasses on

sounds like madaccord (ricky). hes on v6p most of the time.

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Just saw Nathan at Titan Atlantic plaza on front St and. Atlantic. Also yesterday on the. 5north in. San Diego there silver sedan dropped with 17 in wheels.

Latest posts

Back