Socal Sightings!

iam_nas

Reaction score
I saw this Accord on the Memorial's Day at Frank G. Bonelli Park, San Dimas.

042.jpg

023.jpg

i was at Bonelli park on Mem Day weekend too! hella fun... i think the flat black one is SIRSIG too as mentioned above me

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
11:30pm (right now, lol) at The Hat in Upland/Montclair.

White coupe ('98 - '00), 4cyl, dual-tipped exhaust of some sort, 17in mesh-style chrome wheels, side skirts, 6500k HIDs, exhaust of some sort.

Anybody here?

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
at 3:30 today i saw a 98-00 tan sedan on Valencia blvd, it had a black hood, unpainted mugen lip, 01 yellow civic fog lights, ebay halo headlights, the corner tail lights were the ebay altezzas and inner were stock and riding on steelies.

i highly doubt it was a member on here since no one really has the rice ebay lights on their cars.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
spotted an accord in the valley at the lake-view terrace autozone ... coupe ... pretty plain jane ... black wheels polished lip ... i can't even remember what it looked like anymore, that's how boring it was ... i think it belonged to someone who worked there

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score
Spotted a black 6th gen coupe with bike racks while I was crusing on gale ave in hacienda heights.
Didn't get a good look at it but who was it???

MrLazie1

Reaction score
about june 26 the weekend, saw a black coupe with black housed headlights and a drop at this kbbq place (near yoshinoya, i think the name was san kai or something.) in korea town.

Latest posts

Back