Socal Sightings!

DrOwZee

Reaction score
white 01-02 coupe with a type R lip dropped on 17's?
heading towards harbor on 1st. i was at the other light turning.

nice car :jerkit:

sonnyleq

Reaction score
spotted sonny yesterday on rosemead. :)

yay!! my firstt spot!
hahaha
i was actaully gonna swing by the meet to see if ppl were still there, but when i saw like 2 accords on the way, i sorta figured it was over haha

jwong512

Reaction score
yay!! my firstt spot!
hahaha
i was actaully gonna swing by the meet to see if ppl were still there, but when i saw like 2 accords on the way, i sorta figured it was over haha

We were probably just leaving for Target. We should've left some sort of note so that the people who came late would know where we were at. I guess next time we should post up 2 locations for the meet so if there's nobody at the 1st location, you'll have a 2nd location to go to.

sonnyleq

Reaction score
LOL yea, on many meets way back when, we usually head to target area after when the meet is over;cuz u ppl are just carrying tradition haha

jwong512

Reaction score
Yeah, it was my first meet. I understand why they would move though. Gets too overcrowded, next to a Sheriff's station, and you can take better pictures at Target. Plus, there's the 2nd floor parking complex :).

MrLazie1

Reaction score
We were probably just leaving for Target. We should've left some sort of note so that the people who came late would know where we were at. I guess next time we should post up 2 locations for the meet so if there's nobody at the 1st location, you'll have a 2nd location to go to.

the meet was completely over that time when he saw two accords. thats when i saw sonny.

i spotted steve(icyaccord) today on peck rd going towards the 10 fwy. it was around 11:30pm that time. i think there was a r35 in back of you?

jwong512

Reaction score
I just saw a white coupe 6GA driving down FallingLeaf Ave in Rosemead with I think 6k or 8k HID's.

02CowboyAccrd

Reaction score
Damn MrLazie you must live live on Peck rd, lol, I know you dont, but almost all of your sightings are there. Im gonna start going thru there, see if you find me...

Back