Socal Sightings!

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
saw a silver 6ga coupe at Vons shopping center in Glendora, had tinted windows and had some sort of exhaust set up (v6), otherwise stock

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Damn MrLazie you must live live on Peck rd, lol, I know you dont, but almost all of your sightings are there. Im gonna start going thru there, see if you find me...
nah i dont live there no more. well i used to live with my gf for like half a year or so. but now im just here and there around the area. but you'll probably sometimes see me on the weekend though.

today on atlantic and valley a white sedan, lowered, black wheels with polish lip (couldnt see what kind), looked like a WW front lip, and piaa foglights? i dont know if you saw me drive by going down atlantic, but i saw you on the stop light waiting to go across atlantic.

TheHunter

Reaction score
I've seen a few ok looking 6th gens at cal state fullerton. Lowered, nice rims... don't think they're members.

truWarier02

Reaction score
oh man.. i think i see your car always parked on like the 4th floor of NPS but in the sunny area haha. i always park on the 4th floor near the elevators.

jwong512

Reaction score
I just saw a goldish Accord with blackhoused lights and black wheels driving down Maxson Road in El Monte. Not sure about suspension but maybe it was just a slight drop? H&R Sport Springs?

TheHunter

Reaction score
oh man.. i think i see your car always parked on like the 4th floor of NPS but in the sunny area haha. i always park on the 4th floor near the elevators.

Oh shizzle... a Titan. I park wherever the hell I can find a spot in the morning hahaha! And how could you not know if you see my car? :p

Edit- I think I just saw you when I was turning to that parking by the freeway... You need some 6GA decals stat. If it wasn't you, I was drooling at someones dope Black sedan... dropped...

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Oh shizzle... a Titan. I park wherever the hell I can find a spot in the morning hahaha! And how could you not know if you see my car? :p

Edit- I think I just saw you when I was turning to that parking by the freeway... You need some 6GA decals stat. If it wasn't you, I was drooling at someones dope Black sedan... dropped...

muahaha, i think i talked to you on here about csuf before like in june or something.. you said you were gonna transfer there, so i kinda knew it was you haha.

i do have a 6ga decal but it's black and on my 3rd brake light haha. mine is black sedan, with black rims w/ red lip, pretty low, mugen lip, and a rear roof spoiler with a cg6accord decal on it. yeah i turned into the 57 fwy near that outside lot (G).

Back