Socal Sightings!

edw1nk

Reaction score
i was in alahambra yesterday and i spotted a white coupe dropped with mesh? polish rims right outside of teastation. and another dropped satin silver? satin roll by tea station. all around 10ish

the white coupe was probably me. i was parked right outside the other night.

nexTOme

Reaction score
last night around 11:50pm
10 east bound before garfield exit, saw 6thgen sedan with front lip, hid, suspension, wheels.

TheHunter

Reaction score
I really want to know who's 7th gen I keep seeing at Cal State Fullerton.

Lowered, Volks, Red Rays lug nuts, pedobear sticker, "Illest" sticker, rear tow hook, lip kit..... and black.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I really want to know who's 7th gen I keep seeing at Cal State Fullerton.

Lowered, Volks, Red Rays lug nuts, pedobear sticker, "Illest" sticker, rear tow hook, lip kit..... and black.

Oh man.. I saw him waiting on the 3rd floor near the elevators and i was there waiting for parking too on Thursday. It's so clean... It's some asian dude.

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
yesterday i saw jack at starbucks in the Big 5 plaza at alhambra. i was walking to meet with davis and i just stared at him. i dont think he remembers me because i shaved my head lol.

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
yesterday i saw jack at starbucks in the Big 5 plaza at alhambra. i was walking to meet with davis and i just stared at him. i dont think he remembers me because i shaved my head lol.

HAHA i knew you look familiar! i wasn't sure so i just kept driving, i was kicking it with Davis before i left to go eat at my gfs house sorry man i woulda said whats up

Back