Socal Sightings!

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Mira Mesa Blvd 9pm last night. White sedan. LED tails. Lowered considerably. Wheels. Your front bumper had the aero fins and looked pretty badass.

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
Black 00-02 SE None leather interior... Stock rims, not lowered, intake, exhaust, headers. His car is missing the front Honda emblem. Who is this?

I have reason to believe this guy is on this site. Started bugging out when I mentioned the forum, trying to leave quicker.

This guy cracked my front emblem off. And you had the nerve to talk to me. If I would have put 2 and 2 together your wouldn't have been able to drive home.

This was in LA off of Broadway by The Airliner club.

Any help with this would be appreciated.
Mods if this is in the wrong place I apologize.

Last edited:

hirichard

Reaction score
Black 00-02 SE None leather interior... Stock rims, not lowered, intake, exhaust, headers. His car is missing the front Honda emblem. Who is this?

I have reason to believe this guy is on this site. Started bugging out when I mentioned the forum, trying to leave quicker.

This guy cracked my front emblem off. And you had the nerve to talk to me. If I would have put 2 and 2 together your wouldn't have been able to drive home.

This was in LA off of Broadway by The Airliner club.

Any help with this would be appreciated.
Mods if this is in the wrong place I apologize.
uhh what?

hirichard

Reaction score
Black 01-02 Sedan on Mira Mesa Boulevard around 2:00PM.
Stock height but with Black 17/18's with red lip.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Granny gold 98-00 AV6 @ La Vallarta in Sylmar [8:00pm]. Read rear "H" emblem, CLS exhaust tips, red/clear tails, and some newer OEM honda accord wheels. It looks stock on the pic I snapped because it's really bad cell quality lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back