Sold Snowflake...

intel0116

Reaction score
it has 110,000 on it and yea its the 5.4 v8 it is clean

not to bad man, Ford trucks are pretty decent, my 02 explorer had 205K when the tanny went out. by the way i noticed you said it had a camper shell, if your not planing on keeping it, i no someone whod buy it.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
not to bad man, Ford trucks are pretty decent, my 02 explorer had 205K when the tanny went out. by the way i noticed you said it had a camper shell, if your not planing on keeping it, i no someone whod buy it.

sold let me know the details in a pm or if you still have my number text me i need this thing gone asap its sitting in my driveway (its heavy as F*ck so u will need 3 people to put it on) i have it up on craigslist it is not white tho it is silver and has a few paint defects not bad tho

intel0116

Reaction score
sold let me know the details in a pm or if you still have my number text me i need this thing gone asap its sitting in my driveway (its heavy as F*ck so u will need 3 people to put it on) i have it up on craigslist it is not white tho it is silver and has a few paint defects not bad tho

pm'd

Bax

Reaction score
Gas guzzler. lol

looks good. my friend from hs had a truck like this, it was a little too loud but I've always loved the way ford trucks sound. is the exhaust stock or anything special done to it?
congrats!

Macsrule15

Reaction score
Gas guzzler. lol

looks good. my friend from hs had a truck like this, it was a little too loud but I've always loved the way ford trucks sound. is the exhaust stock or anything special done to it?
congrats!

haha thanx man it has a flowmaster 40 series exiting the side in front of the passenger rear tire it sounds BEEFY! got my gf all wet when she first heard it hahahaha

needs bigger tires and rims with a better offfset but its a work in progress that runs great and she's 4X4!! allways wanted a 4X

jdmcg3

Reaction score
haha thanx man it has a flowmaster 40 series exiting the side in front of the passenger rear tire it sounds BEEFY! got my gf all wet when she first heard it hahahaha

needs bigger tires and rims with a better offfset but its a work in progress that runs great and she's 4X4!! allways wanted a 4X

a little too much info.

but have fun with the mpg on that things.. im so glad i dont have my f250 XL anymore.. **** sucked gas like crazy..

but long as youre happy with youre new ride.. then :thumbsup: to you

Macsrule15

Reaction score
a little too much info.

but have fun with the mpg on that things.. im so glad i dont have my f250 XL anymore.. **** sucked gas like crazy..

but long as youre happy with youre new ride.. then :thumbsup: to you

thanx man i dont drive far... i go to work and then come home haha and on my days of i go 4 wheeling.. lol if i go on a trip i take my moms HHR or my buddy's 99 civic...

but yea im happy as hell haha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Interior design for trucks...how does it work?

Not bad, just fix those headlights, those and the fogs look to be hazed over something awful. And the tinted corner on the headlights is not so fantastic.

Back