Spot the part!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
tht is a intake tube for the turbo :eh:

battery looks cool..what do u need to get tht to fit?
I just bought automobile terminals for the odyssey pc680 battery and it's perfect! Why the confuzzled face in response to my turbo intake?

is your turbo rusting? or is it just the pic?
Yes, the exhaust side housing is a bit weathered since it's cast iron.

man i was about to guess that.

you should definitely set that up as a cold air intake. my freinds wrx intake temp stays around 136. the tuner said itd be around 100 or less if it was a cold air intake setup
I think it will help, it's better than sitting right on the hotass turbo inlet.

:lawl: a tilted batt is a relocated batt.
Shut tha fawk up seriously and never post in my thread again unless you learn how to make sense from your derailed train of thought.

seriously, youre an idiot.

im sorry this dunce has made such shenanigans in your thread, nikita. haha.
I fully agree, please see previous post Andy.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
-1 for the battery relocate..ha But no,honestly I had SOO many problems when i relocated mine..took it out a month later and haven't had a problem since.
BUT I loved the extra room i had for my Intake i was going to make for my turbo aswell..but now gotta fab something up to snake around the AC lines and Rad lines and battery.

but looking good.n rusty..ha :)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I just straightened my A/C lines out a bit from their curves, and bent them downward to clear the intake. That way I was able to put it above them. Otherwise, if battery tray is removed, the intake can just go down under the lines to the open cold, but won't look as clean.

Back