Spot the part!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
tht is a intake tube for the turbo :eh:

battery looks cool..what do u need to get tht to fit?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so ur saying its not tilted or ur just blind as well now? :poke:

a tilted battery is not a relocated battery, retard. that battery is just smaller, to save weight and/or make room. its in the SAME EXACT location as the stock battery would be. being crooked does not make it relocated. holy ****.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
just a battery, no. unless you have really soft springs/softest setting on coilovers, it won't make the rear sit any lower than it is right now.

i've had a 12" memphis sub with a pretty big box/jacks/jackstands and that barely made it lower..

I have about 300lbs+ of audio in the back, the car is on Sportlines/Yellows, PLUS a yellow top already back there, so anymore weight is just going to add to it, I'm sure.

If it was just a battery, I would definately have done it already.

kn0x47

Reaction score
new battery and new air filter.

man i was about to guess that.

you should definitely set that up as a cold air intake. my freinds wrx intake temp stays around 136. the tuner said itd be around 100 or less if it was a cold air intake setup

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
man i was about to guess that.

you should definitely set that up as a cold air intake. my freinds wrx intake temp stays around 136. the tuner said itd be around 100 or less if it was a cold air intake setup

too bad his charge piping comes up thru where the cai piping would go down into.

**** a cai, go with a snorkel.

Back