Stee's Accord

Red02accord414

Reaction score
Looks good mines is tha same color... I c ur close by to me... I live in west Chester.... We should meet up sum time....

Stee-Bo

Reaction score
Welcome bro.

I love the sticker bombed rack, yellow highs, and the black grille. I love the Mugen + diy lip but it without sides it makes the front view beautiful until you see the car at the side. Then it looks like a snow plow :lawl: specially with the steelies.

From college student to fellow college student, I would suggest diy side skirts. It'd save money and definately fix the snoplow look. :thumbsup:

Yea I got some other suggestions on the diy side skirts too so I went out a few days ago and did it, my car no longer looks like a snowplow lol.

brad.kepler

Reaction score
Yea man we should deff. meet up sometime, seems as if theres only a few 6 gens in pa

i hear theres meets at k.o.p. i think its the tri state tuners .... they have one weekly at the sonic on rt 30 but its mostly a-holes with mommy-bought evos and wrxs

we should all meet up at some point

SuperMidget

Reaction score
HA love those painted rims.

Yer car looks ddooppee very cool, unqiue and i love your custom interior faceplate

Narftastic

Reaction score
i hear theres meets at k.o.p. i think its the tri state tuners .... they have one weekly at the sonic on rt 30 but its mostly a-holes with mommy-bought evos and wrxs

we should all meet up at some point

Every thursday and sunday
meet at sonic in bensalem

Back