sticker side project

Levi

Reaction score
if you can't figure it out, you can just send it to them .jpg and they can easily turn it into vector. I use a free vector program called inkscape and i can import jpegs and automatically turn the image into vector whenever i click a certain area.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
if you can't figure it out, you can just send it to them .jpg and they can easily turn it into vector. I use a free vector program called inkscape and i can import jpegs and automatically turn the image into vector whenever i click a certain area.

i'll figure something out, but i would prefer to send it as .ai, cuz its less likely to get Fuxd up, you sometimes lose clarity when exporting into different formats.

also if for any reason it needs to be scaled differently it can be done much cleaner and quicker if its already in an illustrator format

Levi

Reaction score
i'll figure something out, but i would prefer to send it as .ai, cuz its less likely to get Fuxd up, you sometimes lose clarity when exporting into different formats.

also if for any reason it needs to be scaled differently it can be done much cleaner and quicker if its already in an illustrator format

yezzur, i just saved ur jpeg pic and imported it into inkscape and i sized it up really big and no distortion cuz i made it into vector.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
i like the illness how do these go if i wanted to put something like this on my rim on the lip part wud it be a sticker or how things are put on windows of car....anybody know

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
well you are completely free to do anything you wish (sincerely) i can't legally make money off this, nor would i actually charge you guys so i hold no ownership, but hey if you can get a sticker out of it be my guest:peace:

NASOHC

Reaction score

Another way, yes - sometimes it takes longer to fix the pix-elated image but do-able.

Levi

Reaction score
its usually printed on vinyl material. for windows you spray sum water or Windex i think and lay the sticker on there, then adjust it, you can move it around since its on a soaked surface. then use a squeegee to get out the air bubbles.

but on a rim you wouldn't have to do that.

Levi

Reaction score
well you are completely free to do anything you wish (sincerely) i can't legally make money off this, nor would i actually charge you guys so i hold no ownership, but hey if you can get a sticker out of it be my guest:peace:

i think whoever makes a sticker out of this should send you a free one for courtesy :lolrun:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Another way, yes - sometimes it takes longer to fix the pix-elated image but do-able.

thats what i was thinking, you always get pixelated when you make things bigger, so i could alter the size to the correct size in Illustrator and not have to deal with that

Latest posts

Back