sticker side project

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Sorry to sidetrack, but Christian and tattoo don't mix from the very root of theology. NOTW is not something a person should advertise, unless they really are 'from this world' and want to seep in their own pride and recognition of NOTW status.. I guess it's accepted ecumenistically throughout liberal Christianity as a whole, but in Orthodoxy it is blasphemous.

yeah church isn't supposed to be cool, next you'll see a Jesus clothing line, which I truly believe was not what my lord and savior had in mind when he died for the sins of humanity....

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
I think we should stay on topic guys. I agree with what's being said but it isn't stickers, and that's the topic of this thread. One member has already asked for us to keep this about cars and I think we should have the respect for that. Surely we can make another thread in the off topic regarding this discujssion where I would be more than glad to participate in.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Ok guys, I have been talking to ls/low'n'slow and we are gonna make stickers out of this... it seems everyone wants the facepalm one so that is the one were choosing... also i am going to make an additional 2 variations of the facepalm and i will make a poll so you all can choose which will be the final product... i'll keep you posted

sorry for the big text, just wanted to make sure it wasn't passed over

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
Lol, I thougvht my phone was going crazy. Big text helps though. Can't wait to see the final products. I'm in for one, I need more decals. I was thinking of getting one that says "I <3 your honda" and I saw an ep3 today with a decal that said "cops <3 me" I thought it was hilarious.

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score
Ok guys, I have been talking to ls/low'n'slow and we are gonna make stickers out of this... it seems everyone wants the facepalm one so that is the one were choosing... also i am going to make an additional 2 variations of the facepalm and i will make a poll so you all can choose which will be the final product... i'll keep you posted

sorry for the big text, just wanted to make sure it wasn't passed over

yes i will be making and shipping these out to who ever would like one once MR.Hollow get the designs done.

also for any one who might want a custom sticker please feel free to pm me

Back