Still Poppin SD Represent! SoCal Car Meet: Oggi's Pizza in Eastlake

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Re: 619 858 760 SoCal Meet: Oggie's Pizza in Eastlake Chula Vista

:rly: :leeann: A friend?? haha maybe next time. I live out in rancho santa fe kindah near the 56...ill roll for sure next week, tonight I got plans already set.

We should have a mini SD meet photo shoot!! Weathers been effin awesome the past few days

hirichard

Reaction score
Re: 619 858 760 SoCal Meet: Oggie's Pizza in Eastlake Chula Vista

mira mesa represent!

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
Re: (LOADS OF COPS 04-01-09) SoCal Car Meet: Oggi's Pizza in Eastlake

A$$ LOADS of COPS today currently surfing local forums for more info on other location's for weds nights

AV_SICK

Reaction score

theres been a lot of cops rollin around SD lately WTF? monthly quota maybe?

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score

apparently the city of San Diego got a $600k donation for law enforcement and now are reigniting their drag net in case you didn't know is a special section of the PD that captures street ricers in the act and with the onset of the fast and furious "coincidence" are crackin down harder on modded cars... but that didn't stop people from going to the meet tonight its still poppin and High End (local speed shop) are handing out trophies for the Best______ which are their old trophies that are sitting in the shop collecting dust so what better way to dump it on someone else and rename it for Best______ of In n Out Eastlake 2009.... ne ways if ne of you SD heads still want to go to this i'll keep you posted....

Ric Rock

Reaction score

apparently the city of San Diego got a $600k donation for law enforcement and now are reigniting their drag net in case you didn't know is a special section of the PD that captures street ricers in the act and with the onset of the fast and furious "coincidence" are crackin down harder on modded cars... but that didn't stop people from going to the meet tonight its still poppin and High End (local speed shop) are handing out trophies for the Best______ which are their old trophies that are sitting in the shop collecting dust so what better way to dump it on someone else and rename it for Best______ of In n Out Eastlake 2009.... ne ways if ne of you SD heads still want to go to this i'll keep you posted....

lately i noticed hella cops around lately and just recently mentioned it to my homie and effin coincidence today i got a ticket in front of my neighborhood, in front of my effin neighborhood...effin 2 fix its and a speeding..effin pissed man

i hate cops that post out all day and camp all hidden and do pussy @ss 5hit like that. go save some lives and stop harassing guys with nice hooked up rides, go stop some real crimes. oh i was waiting with my laser gun hehe for some guy to come stupid douche... he even admitted that i wasnt going the fastest that he clocked and that i was the one he caught cause he lost sight of the car going 80 effin bish. i was going 65 in a 55 zone in the midst of traffic not even racing not even in the front of the line of traffic in fact in the middle between 5 effin cars wtf me!!!!? i tried to talk my way out and even pleaded i havent had a ticket since i was 17.

anyways enough of my mini pissed vent yes guys be on the look out now

Last edited:

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score

lately i noticed hella cops around lately and just recently mentioned it to my homie and effin coincidence today i got a ticket in front of my neighborhood, in front of my effin neighborhood...effin 2 fix its and a speeding..effin pissed man

i hate cops that post out all day and camp all hidden and do pussy @ss 5hit like that. go save some lives and stop harassing guys with nice hooked up rides, go stop some real crimes. oh i was waiting with my laser gun hehe for some guy to come stupid douche... he even admitted that i wasnt going the fastest that he clocked and that i was the one he caught cause he lost sight of the car going 80 effin bish. i was going 65 in a 55 zone in the midst of traffic not even racing not even in the front of the line of traffic in fact in the middle between 5 effin cars wtf me!!!!? i tried to talk my way out and even pleaded i havent had a ticket since i was 17.

anyways enough of my mini pissed vent yes guys be on the look out now

deng that sucks Charles so i'm guessin exhaust and front plate?

Back