Superchargers???

GOTJESUS

Reaction score
Hello guys i have a 99 accord that has a h22 in it and i wanna kno how a supercharger would hold up and if i would have to build the whole motor or just do bottom work.everyone i live around has turbo's just want to do something different.

jcast.01

Reaction score
u got the accord??.lucky ive ben dreaming about doing a h22 swap for the longest time and now ur thinking of superchager :bowdown: im jelous.wen are u planning to post up pics? good luck with your plans btw.

Last edited:

GOTJESUS

Reaction score
Giv me a couple of days and i will.thats a funny post...Yea i just want somethin a lil fast cause i had a 98 civic coupe with a JDM b16a CTR pistons and a lil work and it pulled pretty good i dusted LS integras,accords(no offense lol),Civic SI,and kept pretty close to GSR's...giv me a sec ima post a pic of the engine bay of the civic

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Jackson racing makes a supercharger for he h22, but it wont clear e engine bay in a CG chassis. Your best bet would be to get a centrifugal supercharger and mount it where the A/C compressor is.

98acclude

Reaction score
yeah I have an h22 also and the damn thing sits really far back to the firewall n cowl... I just measured.. we have like 1.5 in of clearance between the tps sensor and the firewall.. lol and like a have a finger gap between the top of the throttle body n the cowl. :p

I thought about a supercharger but I dont think it'll fit very easily in our bay without modifying sum things. :(

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Jackson racing makes a supercharger for he h22, but it wont clear e engine bay in a CG chassis. Your best bet would be to get a centrifugal supercharger and mount it where the A/C compressor is.

+1

go for teh snailz instead....

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
you could modify the firewall.. thats about the only way your going to fit the JR supercharger on an H series in our car.

98acclude

Reaction score
any modification to the firewall will cause the car's title to become salvage

really? I never new that... so if you were to right hand swap a car then it would become a salvaged title? since you'd be swapping out the fire wall up? I could be wrong on this process but either way that's wierd.. lol learn sumthing new every day!

Back