Suspension noise (video included)

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Hmm come to think of it mine kind of sound like that too. I always thought it was from the back because of the end link but I hear it from the front too. It might be the adjustment knobs hitting something... Hmm...

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
Hmm come to think of it mine kind of sound like that too. I always thought it was from the back because of the end link but I hear it from the front too. It might be the adjustment knobs hitting something... Hmm...

hmm.. that's werid. I'll take a video of mine today and we can compare sounds.

slowrider87

Reaction score
check the insulators on the top hats, bumpstops, etc... loose bolts suck but on suspension components loose bolts don't stay loose for long before they just fall out. my setup makes a lot of noises particularly in the back, and i know my bumpstops are sh*t. haven't been able to replace them because that requires time and money i don't have. but non the less when i finally find both those resources thats the first thing i plan on doing.

turbo_911

Reaction score

I am thinking its the springs hitting each other because they don't have rubber things around them and I noticed rubbing between them.

turbo_911

Reaction score
You mean between the upper mount or the lock nut?

both? lol

and example like my s-tech had in between springs

IMG_4672.jpg

turbo_911

Reaction score
Yes, that's why they didn't had noise and were very quiet. I know a person with tein springs and he didn't had those rubber "shoes" and I told him to use from stock suspension and that's how he got rid of the suspension noise.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
If we could find the spring ID diameter then we could get something simple made to fix this.

Turbo do you have the Hyperco springs or do you have the regular ones?

Back