suspension thoughts

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
if you're going to buy coilovers save up and get adjustable dampening, it makes a big difference. doesn't matter the brand (FF, Ksport, Tein) since all three are made in the same factory in China. Megan might make their coilovers here in the states but I haven't read anyone's reviews of their coilovers on this site.

adj. dampening is worth the extra money, save up and you'll be glad you did

What's your source on this? Tein coilovers (at least the SS and up) are made in Japan and go through very strict testing before being shipped to retailers, as documented on www.tein.com. They should not be lumped into the same category as FF.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
What's your source on this? Tein coilovers (at least the SS and up) are made in Japan and go through very strict testing before being shipped to retailers, as documented on www.tein.com. They should not be lumped into the same category as FF.

A forum member who worked with Tein to create a suspension for another vehicle I drive. He said that most people don't talk about it but that its the only way they are able to keep their prices competetive with other companies. I'll trust an impartial source over a company every day of the week. If they really make their SS and up products in Japan thats great, but I know that their basics are made in China.

Back