Sway endlinks touching shocks? (AMR)

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
I got the stock 16's that come with the ex, but I'm tuckin in the rear...is that rear bracket that holds the endlinks adjustable? Like could u move it over some?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hopefully besides some sound advice/suggestions, you can get some pics of other's who have had the same problem and what any changes look like.

turbo_911

Reaction score
I got the stock 16's that come with the ex, but I'm tuckin in the rear...is that rear bracket that holds the endlinks adjustable? Like could u move it over some?

I have 18's and I no gap in rear.

I don't think those endlinks are adjustable.

Hopefully besides some sound advice/suggestions, you can get some pics of other's who have had the same problem and what any changes look like.

Yeah I hope someone will chime in

hmm i am gona check mine too. I never really heard any noise from the rear either.

I don't have noise from those but I do have noise when I go over bumps, and I had lugnuts in my trunk, maybe that was it so I removed them and will drive some more lol.

Don't have that problem with mine

Hmm, interesting.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
i think u install it wrong... even if amr is thick i don't think it should be touching like that...

if that was me.. i wouldn't drive it around... i use ff2 and the distant of the endlinks and coils is very far... unless the amr coil is like 2 in thicker than i dunnoo... but i doubt it...

turbo_911

Reaction score
i think u install it wrong... even if amr is thick i don't think it should be touching like that...

if that was me.. i wouldn't drive it around... i use ff2 and the distant of the endlinks and coils is very far... unless the amr coil is like 2 in thicker than i dunnoo... but i doubt it...

How could I install them wrong? lol
I've been installing/uninstalling suspension for a long time....

Well the metal thing is not touching but the rubber is touching.

The between metal endlink and shock there is 1mm

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
t911, I saw what Paul said on V6P, and I would go with those brackets.

It's something that could help out everyone running the AMR's, and sounds like a more reliable solution.

turbo_911

Reaction score
t911, I saw what Paul said on V6P, and I would go with those brackets.

It's something that could help out everyone running the AMR's, and sounds like a more reliable solution.

Yeah, seems like everyone with AMR's has that problem when endlinks are touching coils. Hmm...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
technically you could have that bracket bent a little bit to get the endlink to stop touching...may have to take it off to do it though

Back